About The Harold Pratt House & Peterson Hall
Built in 1919, The Harold Pratt House is an ideal location for celebrations, dinners, or conferences. A marble stairway connects the ballroom to beautiful spaces, including a library and reception, drawing, and sitting rooms. All rooms feature cathedral ceilings, fireplaces, and original chandeliers.
Peter G. Peterson Hall can be used alone or in combination with the house. It transforms from a conference space with state-of-the-art technology into a spectacular setting for parties.
CAPACITY: 250 guests for receptions; 180 for dinnerContact Us