Recipe: Rosé Granita
Summer entertaining always calls for rosé, but if you really want to impress your guests, try serving our rosé granita for a refreshing twist. Just remember to make extra of this frozen treat — they tend to go fast!
Servings: 24 quartered limes
- 18 oz rosé
- 16 oz simple syrup
- 2 oz light rum
- 2 ½ oz lemon juice
- ½ tsp rosewater
- Cut limes in half from pole to pole. Using a spoon, scoop out pulp. Set aside.
- Mix all ingredients together in bowl until combined.
- Pour into shallow metal pan and place in freezer.
- Stir mixture every half hour with fork until freezes and crystallizes.
- Pack lime halves with the frozen granite mixture. Level off top and put filled lime halves in freezer for 6 hour or overnight.
- When limes are well frozen, cut each in half again.
- Place back in the freezer until ready to serve.