Recipe: Chocolate Pretzel Chunks
Warm Chocolate Pretzel Chunks
(makes 5 dozen cookies)
- 2.5 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 sticks butter (room temp)
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 6 oz butterscotch chips
- 3/4 cup crushed thin pretzels
- Sift together flour, salt and baking soda – set aside.
(NOTE: For double chocolate cookies, use 1 3/4 cup flour and 3/4 cup cocoa powder.)
- With an electric mixer, beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla and continue to mix.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and pretzels.
- Refrigerate cookie dough overnight (or at least two hours).
- Scoop to desired size and bake at 375°F for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.