Event Trend Predictions
With the new year comes new trends in events! Here are some of the in things we predict we’ll be seeing more of in the realm of celebrations:
- This year’s Pantone color: Radiant Orchid. Expect to see bold pops of this bright hue paired with platinum, gold, violet and ruby.
- Forget DIY and shabby chic – think more modern elegance with glass, crystals, rose gold, etc
- Textured and layered linens
- Raw materials and props
- Over-sized mirrors and frames, not hung, but leaning
- Gastro cocktails – eggs & bacon martini, etc
- Tea infusions
- Local sourced whiskey, bourbon, vodka, gin, hard cider, etc.
- Beer cocktails made from hand-crafted beers, small batch bitters, dusts and infusions
- Hybrids – Cronut, Ramen Burger
- Ancient grains – kamut, spelt, amaranth
- Teas as spice in both savory and sweet dishes
- Steaming and poaching in liquids other than water and broths like coffee, craft beers, teas, etc.
- Jerky of all sorts: game such as venison and wild boar; fish such as tuna, salmon and black cod; veggies such as portobello mushrooms, carrots and tomato
- Pickling and fermenting veggies & fruit as a condiment
- Less complex and more straightforward presentations