The Harold Pratt House was built in 1919 and is an ideal location for celebrations, dinners, or conferences. A marble stairway connects the ballroom to beautiful spaces, including a library and reception, drawing, and sitting rooms. All the rooms feature cathedral ceilings, fireplaces, and original chandeliers.
Peter G. Peterson Hall can be used alone or in combination with the house. It transforms from a conference space with state-of-the-art technology into a spectacular setting for parties.
CAPACITY 250 guests for reception and 180 guests for dinner